Yard card is the absolute card for all your power equipment, parts, and service deals. There are numerous credit cards that you can use to purchase your power equipment but none of them comes with special financing options like Yard Card. This is because; Yard offers special options for all cardholders.
Furthermore, the Yard card is right for you if you want to purchase power equipment and you don’t have enough funds for it. This is because Yard offers a special financing option that you can use to pay for the equipment and pay over time. Interestingly, all cardholders will enjoy the special financing program.
SEE ALSO: Mercury Credit Card 2022 Review: Best Credit Card for Fair Credit Holders
Yard Card Review
A Yard card is issued by TD bank, and it is an outstanding credit card that you can use to purchase new and used pieces of equipment, service, parts, and almost all products sold at participating garden and lawn dealers.
Notwithstanding, the Yard Card is special financing offered by the TD partnership program. The financing program is specially designed to help lawn and Garden dealers to make more sales while giving customers the convenience to buy products and pay over time.
Just in the same way, the card is great for building your customer loyalty and the name of your business will be boldly written on your card. The Yard card’s aim is to help customers buy all they need in your store and pay back conveniently on their own time.
What you need to know before you Apply for a Yard credit card
There are certain things you need to know that are very vital before you go ahead to apply for a credit card. Once you follow these requirements, I can assure you that your chance of getting a Yard Card will improve greatly. Below are the requirements for the credit card.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States with a permanent U.S address.
- 18 years old and above
- Have a Social Security Number
- Have an ID number
SEE ALSO: Menards Credit Card Login – All You Need To Know
Yard Card Credit Card Application
In contrast to other credit cards, the Yard Card application is lenient and you can get pre-approval as soon as possible. In this part of the article, I will list out the detailed steps to apply for your Yard credit card.
- First of all, get to the Yard Card website at https://finance.consumercreditapp.com/cc/apply/yard_card
- Fill in your correct details in the appropriate box
- Enter your details like full name, residential address, email address, Zip code, and state
- Lastly, click on Next.
After these procedures, you will have to follow the necessary instructions to complete your application process. The process is pretty simple and you will get all the necessary methods to receive your card.
How do I Create a Yard Card Account Online
In order to manage your Yard credit card and carry out transactions from the comfort of your phone, you need to register for a Yard Card account online. Well, the process is so simple and will take about 2 minutes of your time. You can follow these steps to register for your account.
- Go to the official enrollment portal at https://finance.consumercreditapp.com/cc/apply/yard_card
- Next, provide your active email address
- After click on “Register”
- You will receive a link to continue with your application.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to the page to complete your account
- Enter your 16-digit Yard credit card in the right box
- Create a new User ID and a strong password
- Lastly, click on register to complete the account setup.
You have successfully created your account, the next line of action is to log in to your account.
SEE ASLO: J. Jill Credit Card: Is It Worth the Hype?
Step-by-Step Guide to Login to your Yard Credit Card Account
The Yard Card login webpage allows you to manage your account effectively and conveniently. All you have to do is to provide your login details and you will have online access. Follow these steps to log in to your Yard Card account online.
- Go to the official Yard Card website at https://yardcard.tdpartnershipprograms.com/#/login
- Enter your Yard Card login email address
- Provide your Password
- Lastly, click on login.
Once you tap on login, you will be directed to your account immediately. Now, you can make payments and effectively manage your account anytime and anywhere.
I Forgot My Yard Credit Card Password, How do I Recover it?
If you are experiencing issues accessing your Yard Card online, maybe you cannot remember your login password, and then you don’t have to worry because you can reset your password. Follow these steps to reset your password.
- Go to the Yard Card login portal at https://yardcard.tdpartnershipprograms.com/#/login
- Next, tap on Password reset
- You will be redirected to a password reset homepage
- Enter your email associated with your Yard Card account
- Click on Request reset.
- A mail with a password reset link will be sent to your email
- Click on the link to reset your credit card password
Once you click on the link, you will have to create a new password. I will advise that you create a password that is unique yet something you can remember. Afterward, try to login again with your new password.
SEE ALSO: How to Confirm and Activate Your American Express Credit Card (AMEX)
Make a Yard Card Payment- Step-by-Step Guide
To make it easier for customers and business owners, there are several ways that you can make your Yard credit card payment such as online method, phone payment, or by mail.
Credit Card Payment Online
- Go to the Yard credit card official website to pay online
- Login to your account by providing your email address and password
- Next, click on make payment online
- Select your payment method
- After your payment details which include your card number and the amount you want to pay
- Lastly, verify your payment and submit it.
Yard Card Payment via Phone Number
In the same way, you can make your credit card payment using your mobile phone. Directly on your Yard card, call the phone number on the card, and your information is ready. Once you call the number, follow all the instructions and your payment will be confirmed. Once your payment is received, you will get a confirmation number for tracking purposes.
I have a Complaint, How do I contact Yard Customer Service Center
If you have any complaints, questions, issues, or suggestions, you can contact the Yard customer service and you will be attended to immediately. All you have to do is to make a call with your mobile phone or visit the customer care service page. Go to https://tdpartnershipprograms.com/pages/yard-card.html to contact them now.
SEE ALSO: Venus Credit Card Login, Apply, Payment, Customer Service