Urgent Direct USA Warehousing Hiring! Top Warehouse Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship for the month!! Verified Employers. Good Salary. Added Benefits. Check if you meet the eligibility criteria and Apply Now!!!
Warehouse Jobs in USA for Foreigners – No Gender Restriction, Strictly for 18+.
The e-commerce sector of the United States has greatly expanded its horizons in recent years, hence the increasing demand for warehouse laborers.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statics reports, there are over 400,000 job listings in Q3 2022 in the USA warehousing and transportation industry.
This is a great advantage for international workers who are seeking warehouse jobs in USA with visa sponsorship.
Warehouse Jobs in USA with Sponsorship
Warehouses in USA are currently hiring foreigners, both skilled and unskilled, to fill in for different warehouse jobs in USA. USA warehousing industries are looking for potential, competent, energetic, and hardworking foreigners who are available to work.
Also, you can secure warehouse jobs in USA with visa sponsorship with little or no educational degree as much as you fit the physical requirement of the job. Warehousing jobs are among the high-paying jobs in the United States available for both skilled and unskilled foreign workers.
More so, some of these available US warehouse positions come with visa sponsorship, good salary offers, and even added benefits!
Warehouse Job Description
A warehouse worker is a professional who works in a manufacturing or distribution land. They are majorly tasked with the responsibility of performing the logistics of receiving, processing, storing, and sending inventory of stocks and orders.
Warehouse workers oversee the general receiving and processing of incoming stocks and receiving orders for the warehouse.
A warehouse worker also ensures the overall maintenance of the company’s warehouse and works closely with the management to create precise records for the goods stored and stocked.
Warehousing jobs can be tasking as they sometimes require physical strength to execute some of the work. As demanding as it may be, USA warehouse jobs pay a great deal.
The following are some of the requirements for warehouse jobs in USA.
- You must be 18 years and above
- At least one or two years of work experience
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient in mechanical, forklift, and warehousing tools
- Outstanding skills in software, databases, and warehousing data
- Ability to lift heavy loads and perform manual skills
- Great time management skills
- High school degree or no degree
- Ability to work for lengthy hours
Warehouse Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship | Responsibilities
Below are the general responsibilities that warehouse or factory workers are tasked with.
- Preparation and completion of warehouse orders for delivery or pickup following schedules
- Receiving, processing, and packaging warehouse stock products
- Receiving merchandise from distribution land and safely transporting materials to the shipping base
- Collecting products for delivery and returns
- Taking warehouse inventory controls and keeping correct audits of all merchandise coming into the warehouse
- Neatly organized stock and merchandise within the warehouse by safely un-boxing and storing goods in their appointed locations
- Confirm incoming shipments are correct by comparing the purchase invoice to the order
- Report any missing inventory or audits to the warehouse management
Warehouse Jobs in USA | Skills
In order to perform your responsibilities effectively and efficiently, you need certain skills. Below is a list of skills that warehouse workers should possess.
- Knowledgeable in operating forklift
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required
- Knowledge of software like Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs
- Smart problem-solving skills
- Smart typing and record-keeping skills are necessary to provide accurate recording of database
Benefits of Warehouse Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Due to the tedious nature of their jobs, warehouse workers enjoy an array of benefits from their employers. Some of the perks you will enjoy are:
- Free Visa
- Schedule Work Hours
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- High Salary Rate
- Healthcare and Dental Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leave Bonus
- Job Training and Skills Development Opportunities
- 401k Saving Plans for Workers
How Much Does A Warehouse Worker Earn in the USA?
The average salary of a warehouse worker in the United States is over $56,000/yr. Most experienced warehouse workers earn about $60,000 per year. However, the salary rate largely depends on your experience and the company’s offer.
Warehouse Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship | Direct Company Hiring
Some of the companies that are hiring for warehouse jobs in USA with visa sponsorship are:
- Best Buy
- FedEx Ground
- The Home Depot
Warehouse Jobs in the USA
There are numerous positions for foreigners searching for warehouse jobs in USA with visa sponsorship. Navigate through this list to get acquainted with the different roles you may likely find during your job hunt.
- Warehouse Associate
- Warehouse Agents
- Warehouse Administrative Specialist
- Forklift Driver
- Shipping Agent
- Warehouse Cargo Handler
- Air Export Agent
- Warehouse Manager
- Material Coordinator
- Cloud data Engineer
- Warehouse Operator
- Warehouse Attendant
- Warehouse Material Handlers
- Factory Workers
- Warehouse Technicians
- Supply Chain Operator
- Production Operator
Type of Visa Required for Warehouse Jobs in USA
The H-2B visa is the recommended visa for any foreign national that wants to work in the United States in non-agricultural sectors. Also, it permits U.S. employers to bring in potential international workers to fill in different positions at warehouses in USA.
The H-2B visa jobs are designed for specific industries like warehousing and maintenance. You may search and apply for jobs with H-2B visa sponsorship.
How to Apply for Warehouse Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
To work in the USA with a sponsored visa, you need a U.S. employer or company to become your sponsor.
You have to source for jobs that are offering warehousing jobs with H-2B visa sponsorship. Once you find a job that suits this description, you can go ahead to commence your online application.