Tractor Supply Credit Card – Tractor Supply works in partnership with Citi bank to issue credit cards to make buying of products easier and shopping fun for customers. Are you a favorite customer at the Tractor Supply retail chain Outlets and you have heard of the TSC credit card? If you haven’t no worries, I have all the information you need right here in this article.
Tractor Supply Credit Card Review
With more than 1700 retail stores nationwide, Tractor Supply is known to be a top power player in the home improvement industry. The retail store deals in gardens, lawn, fencing, and furnace equipment. However, affording some of the products can be a little overwhelming hence the introduction of the Track Supply credit card.
ALSO READ: Zulily Credit Card Login: How to Zulily Credit Card Login
Tractor Supply credit card popularly called the TSC card is a store-branded card by Track Supply. The card is issued by CitiBank. Also, the card comes with special financing options for customers and lots of discounts. Nonetheless, the credit card focuses on helping customers save more money while shopping at any Track Supply outlet.
In addition, when you shop with a Tractor Supply credit card, you earn 5% cash back for every dollar you pay. That sounds great, right? Besides, TSC offers two types of credit cards which are the personal credit card and the TSC Business Credit Card.
Also, TSC cardholders can make payment at any authorized Tractor Supply outlet with their card. And it comes with a 0% annual fee plus. In fact, every new cardholder receives $20 cash back reward for every $20 purchase made.
Features of the Tractor Supply credit card
- $0 (Zero) Annual fee
- 0%-3.99% introductory APR for 6-36 months
- 24% APR after 6 months
- A balance transfer is not allowed
- Pre-qualify with great, fair, or bad credit
- No foreign transaction fee attached
Tractor Supply Credit Card Application procedure
There are two possible ways that you can apply for a Tractor Supply Credit Card. To make it more flexible for customers, you can apply for your card online or via the store mobile application. Besides, the fastest way to apply is through the TSC card online application portal. To learn more on how to apply, read on.
How to Apply for the Tractor Supply Credit Card Online
- Launch your web browser
- Go to the official tractorsupply.com
- You will be redirected to the TSC application portal
- Read through the online application terms
- Enter your Full name ( First, Middle and last) in the correct order
- Provide an active email address
- Enter your phone number and click on Continue
- Then, provide all the required information
Follow all the necessary on-screen information to complete your application process. Once your application is approved, you will receive a mail from CitiBank with your credit card.
ALSO READ: Ulta Credit Card Login, Payment, Customer Service, How To Apply
How to Apply for a TSC credit card via the Mobile App
First, you have to download and install the mobile app on your smartphone. The mobile Tractor Supply app is available for both Android and iOS smartphones. Here is how to download the mobile app
- Launch the Google PlayStore on your Android phone
- Using the search bar, enter Tractor Supply
- Once you find the TSC app, tap on the download button
- Once the download is complete
- Click on the Install button.
For iOS Device
- Open your device App store
- Tap on the search bar, next type in Tractor Supply
- Once you find the app,
- Tap on “Get”
- Enter your device passcode
Immediately, the app will be installed on your smartphone. You can now launch the app to start your application process.
TSC Mobile App credit card application process
- Open the mobile Tractor supply app on your smartphone
- Tap on the Credit Card menu
- Click on Apply Now button
- Provide your Full Name
- Active email address
- After this, fill in the required information
Next, follow all on-screen procedures carefully to complete your application process. So, once your application is received and approved, you will get a mail with your credit card from CitiBank.
Tractor Supply Credit Card Activation and Sign Up
After you have received your Tractor Supply credit card from CitiBank, the next procedure is to activate your card. Activating your card means making your credit card operative and ready for use. And to do this, you have to create a credit card account online and your card will be activated immediately. Follow these steps to Sign Up for track Supply personal account
- Go to the official Tractor Supply credit card website
- Enter the card number on your credit card
- Next, click on Continue
- Enter your personal details like Full Name, Email address, phone number etc.
- Also, provide the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number)
- Create a User ID
- Create a new unique password that is strong
- Lastly, click on “Create Account”
Immediately tap on the Create Account button, and your account will be ready. You may be asked to verify your account and if not, you can go ahead to activate your credit card. All you have to do is to Login into your account and your card will be activated.
ALSO READ: Bonton Credit Card Application, Login, Pay Bills Online, Customer Service Phone Number
Tractor Supply Credit Card Login
Learn how to log in to your Tractor Supply credit card account so you can make payments, and manage your account at any time. To log in to your Tractor Supply credit card online account, follow these steps below.
- Go to the track Supply Login portal
- Next, provide your User ID
- Enter your TSC login password
- Lastly, click on “Sign On”
Follow the above steps to login to your online Tractor Supply credit card. Also, you can manage your account at your convenience, tractor your credit bills, pay your bills and view your statements from your phone.
Tractor Credit Card Payment
Presently, it is very easy to make your Tractor credit card payment. This is because there are three different payment methods which include online payment method, mail payment method, and phone. Hence, you can choose the method that you are comfortable with and make your payment.
- Sign In to your Tractor Supply credit card account with your User ID and password.
- Navigate to the payment menu
- Select your payment type
- Next, enter your payment details and submit.
To make your Tractor Supply credit card payment by phone, call the customer care service phone number on the back of your card. Once a service agent receives the call, tell them your request and payment details. Immediately, after your payment is received and approved, you will get a confirmation notification.
Visit Citibank retail service center, scroll down at the bottom of the page, and you will find the verified payment addresses where you can forward your payment. Just ensure that you send in your payment early so you don’t miss any payment.
Tractor Credit Card Customer Service
If you have any issues, complaints, or questions pertaining to your Tractor Supply credit card, you can immediately contact the Tractor credit card customer service for solutions. The Customer care service is free and very accessible. Go to Citibank retail service center, and you will find the customer care service to call. Alternatively, you can go to www.tractorsupply.com to talk to customer service care.
ALSO READ: Yard Card Review: Yard Card Credit Card Application, Login Payment