Golden Corral Survey – With over 47 years of existence, Golden Coral has been a force to reckon with in the American food industry. This brand is a prominent face in the restaurant and has maintained its standard up till this moment. In fact, this brand has over 498 locations in the united states.
Hence, in order to improve the quality of their services and to ensure the quality delivery of their products, Golden Coral initiated a customer survey. This survey is meant for its customer to give their opinion about their products and services so that they improve the quality of their services.
Therefore, if you are a regular customer of this restaurant or you have once visited, taking their customer feedback survey available on their official website, www.goldencorral.com, will go a long way in contributing to the development of the company.
For full information about the survey, read this piece to the end!
The Global Coral customer feedback survey is a survey conducted by Global Coral to gather insights and feedback from its customers. The purpose of the survey is to gather valuable information from customers about their overall satisfaction with the company’s products and services, as well as any suggestions they may have for the company’s improvements.
The survey includes questions about the quality of the products, the level of customer service received, and the overall customer experience with the company. The results of the survey can help this company understand the needs and preferences of their customers and make any necessary changes or improvements to better meet those needs.
This restaurant chain is also known for its philanthropic nature. Therefore, for participating, the company is willing to give any lucky winner a chance to win $1000 daily and other instant prizes worth $1500 weekly.
Explained in detail below are the official rules, regulations and other details on how to participate in the www.GClistens.com survey.
Below are some of the keynotes on this Golden corral survey;
|Survey Name||Golden Corral Feedback Survey|
|Survey prize||Sweepstakes Entry|
|Daily Sweepstakes Prize||One of the following; USD$1,000, CAD$1,000, £1,000, DKK 8000, or €1,000 Euros|
|Weekly Sweepstakes Prize||3 of following: USD$500, CAD$500, £500, DKK4000, or €500|
|Entry limit||One per day|
|Prize limit||1 per person in every 90 days|
- A recent receipt from any Golden corral restaurant.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish
- An internet-enabled smartphone, computer or tablet.
- A valid e-mail address is also required.
Before participating in the Golden corral customer survey, there are some rules and regulations that you have to adhere to. Below are some;
- You must be a resident of the United States.
- You must be 18 years or above.
- You must have a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- You must complete the survey online at the official website of the company; www.gclisten.com.
- You are only allowed to put in one entry per day.
- You must take the survey within 7 days of your visit.
- Third parties entry is not accepted.
- Employees of Golden Corral and their friends and family are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- Participants are not expected to pay to take part in this survey. It is only the purchase receipt is required.
- If any of the participants wins any prize, it cannot be converted into cash if it’s a coupon and it cannot be transferred to someone else.
How to Take Golden Corral Survey at www.gclistens.com
To participate in the Golden Corral Survey, follow these steps strictly;
- Visit ww.gclistens.com
- Select a language of your convenience. You can choose either Spanish or English.
- Input your unique 14-digit code found on your receipt.
- Click on “Next”
- You will be given a list of questions related to your experience at the restaurant. The questions will centre on environmental cleanliness, customer relations etc. Ensure your enter genuine responses without exaggerating or sugarcoating.
- you must rate your overall satisfaction level with the company when you are done with the question.
- At the end of the survey, you will be required to fill in your personal information to participate in the prize draw process.
- Input your details and click on “Submit”.
- After the entire survey process, you will be directed to sweepstakes where you will get a chance to win a daily prize of $1000 and a weekly prize scheme of $1500.
To participate in the golden corral customer feedback survey, you can either do it online following the steps highlighted above or go for the offline method. To use the offline method, follow these steps;
- Take a piece of paper and write,” Please, I would love you to enter me in the Empathica Daily Sweepstakes to win a Daily Prize”.
- After that, add your name, contact, email address, and residential address.
- Put the paper in an envelope and ensure the envelope contains postage.
- ALSO READ: www.mykfcexperience.com Survey | MyKFCExperience
For the golden Corral customer survey, winners are selected daily and weekly via a random drawing from all the entries available at that time. Winners are selected via phone or e-mail as the restaurant will place a call to them within 10 days after participation.
Also, winners will as well return a signed declaration and release of liability after they have been pronounced. If you are a winner and you do not sign the declaration, you will be disqualified and no alternate winner will be chosen.
However, the prizes for participation will be delivered to the winner within 60 days of the draw date.
Golden Corral is one of the best restaurant in the United States that is keen on improving the quality of products and services they render. Through Golden Corral customer satisfaction, this brand wants to get customers’ reactions about the services they render so that they can know where and how to improve.
If you are a regular at the restaurant, participating in the survey will go a long way in the development of the company. Aside from that, you also stand a chance to win cash and other prizes.
This article is detailed information about all you need to know. Visit our website for more information on surveys and other topics of interest.