Earn 14000 AED Monthly as School Teacher in UAE –
The United Arab Emirates is a country with numerous opportunities for young professionals. Today, you have the opportunity to be one of the candidates who can earn up to 14,000 AED as a teacher in the UAE.
CHECK OUT:Venus Credit Card Login, Apply, Payment, Customer Service
Are Teaching Jobs in High Demand in UAE?
Yes, Teaching jobs in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are in high demand. The country is actively recruiting qualified teachers from around the world to fill positions in both private and public schools throughout the region.
UAE has made 600 teacher openings for the forthcoming school year public. Applications for teaching positions are being accepted by numerous public and private schools.
If this sounds like something that you’d like to explore further – we’ve created this short guide to teaching in Dubai. By reading it, you’ll learn everything there is to know about how to earn 14000 AED monthly as school teacher in UAE.
Teaching in UAE
Although you might be looking to teach in UAE for reasons other than the economic benefits, this is often the overarching motivation for those looking to make the Middle Eastern transition.
Before we unravel the fundamentals, it is important to note that there is quite a disparity in earning potential based on the type of institution that you teach in.
How much are Teachers paid in UAE?
As we noted earlier, the most lucrative jobs for foreign teachers are those found within private schools or prestigious universities. If you don’t quite meet the minimum requirements to teach in one of these academic settings, the salaries will, of course, be lower.
Nevertheless, in the vast majority of cases, institutions in UAE will pay between 14,000 AED and 21,000 AED per month. This amounts to the equivalent of £3,000 – £4,600 per month, which is a very attractive salary in comparison to what schools in the UK, US, and other western education systems typically pay.
However, the good news doesn’t stop there – as the above salaries are based on a take-home threshold. In other words, you won’t need to pay any tax on your monthly earnings, which offers the opportunity to save a considerable amount of money. This is especially true when you consider the benefits package that most UAE institutions will throw in alongside your base salary.
Although the specific package will vary depending on the academic institution in question and on the qualifications and years of teaching experience of the applicant.
CHECK OUT: How to Improve your Credit Score – 5 Quick Ways
Benefits of Teaching Jobs in UAE
There are many benefits for a Teacher Post in UAE; some include;
● Airfare: The vast bulk of schools and universities in UAE will offer you return airfares to and from your home country.
● Accommodation: One of the best benefits that you are likely to receive by teaching in UAE is that of an inclusive accommodation package. In some cases, you will simply receive an additional monthly allowance to cover the average cost of renting in UAE.
This is potentially more beneficial than having accommodation provided for you, as you have the option of choosing a property that meets your individual requirements. Alternatively, some academic institutions will provide you with an apartment or house (depending on whether or not you are bringing your family).
If the school opts for the latter, the general consensus is that the quality of the property will more than meet western standards, which is great.
● Health Insurance: The vast majority of schools and universities in UAE will also provide you with a fully-fledged health insurance policy. The policy will cover you throughout the duration of your teaching contract, which is yet another cost that you do not need to worry about.
● Paid Holidays: If you are teaching at a public school, then you will all-but certainly receive paid holiday during the annual school break. This typically occurs between July and September, subsequently giving you close to two months of fully-paid holiday.
However, you will only receive this if your teaching contract is for a duration of at least two years. Moreover, you’ll also get paid for public holidays that spring up throughout the academic year.
Requirements for a School Teacher Post in UAE
There are simple and few requirements for a Teacher Post in UAE that you need to complete, such as;
- Applicants that hold a teaching degree or certificate.
- Applicants that have obtained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or any equivalent status in order to be considered for the job.
- Applicants must hold a degree in a relevant subject for a specialist subject Teaching Post.
CHECK OUT:Dillard Credit Card Login Activation | Dillard’s American Express Payment | Dillard’s Credit Card Customer Service
How does the school week work in UAE?
Much like in the case of the UK and US academic system, the school year in UAE typically starts in early September through to the end of June/beginning of July. However, the key difference is that the school week runs from Sunday to Thursday, as opposed to Monday to Friday.
Although it might take a while for you to get used to a change in the working week, you’ll still work around the same hours – which is typically between 35-40 hours per week.
However, due to the very hot climate that UAE experiences throughout the majority of the year, schools typically start their day at 7 am, and finish at around 3 pm.
How to Apply to Earn 14000 AED Monthly as School Teacher in UAE
To Apply for the teaching Jobs in UAE, as the names of the UAE Schools and website is given below, you have to apply online by submitting your CV online.
If one is looking to get a teaching job in the UAE, the applicant will need to submit your CVs online and be called for an interview. During this interview and demonstration of your teaching skills in classes, will be evaluated according to qualifications and experience.
List of UAE Schools and Websites to Apply for Jobs
1. Amity International School. Website: https://www.amityabudhabi
2. Cranleigh. Website: https://www.cranleigh.ae/
3. Swiss International School in Dubai. Website: https://sisd.ae/
4. Jumeirah College. Website:https://www.gemsjc.com
5. Aldar Academies. Website: https://www.aldaracademies.com/
6. Gems Educatio. Website: https://www.gemseducation.com/
7. Taaleem. Website: https://www.taaleem.ae/
8. Dubai British School Jumeirah. Website: https://www.dubaibritishschooljp
CHECK OUT: www.talktostopandshop.com Login | Talk To Stop and Shop Survey