Destiny credit card is one of the most ideal credit cards for you if you struggle with low credit and you’re looking to establish a payment history. This card provides you with everything a perfect credit card would provide. With the help of its quick pre-qualification option, you will be able to check your eligibility within 60 seconds.
Aside from that, it helps you to build your credit score faster and comes with no security deposit, unlike other credit cards. Even if you were once bankrupt, you can still opt for the destiny MasterCard, it will greatly help your credit build-up.
Check out our review of the destiny credit card as we give you a detailed breakdown of what the card is about, the benefits and the rewards attached. Ensure to read to the end!
Destiny Credit Card Review
The Destiny Credit Card is an unsecured credit card that is marketed towards individuals who are looking to rebuild their credit or establish a credit history. It is designed to help individuals who may have had difficulty obtaining credit in the past, or who have no credit history at all, to establish a positive credit score.
One of the key features of the Destiny Credit Card is its low credit limit. This can be both a positive and a negative aspect of the card. On the one hand, a low credit limit can help you avoid overspending and getting into debt. On the other hand, a low credit limit can make it difficult to make large purchases or use the card for emergency expenses.
ALSO READ: Credit One Credit Cards Review: Types, Pros & Cons
However, this card is one of the best-unsecured cards out there. It offers you prompt prequalification confirmation. Also, the three major credit card bureaus will take record of all your transactions.
Moreso, the destiny Mastercard is a card designed to help the less privileged. As a result, it offers a reasonable $59-$99 annual fee and comes with a 24.90% APR. Identity theft protection, zero liability protection, and low credit score are some of the benefits of this card.
Features of the Destiny Credit Card
The following are some of the features of the destiny MasterCard;
● Cash Advance fee
Destiny credit card is one of the unsecured cards out there that does not charge you any cash advance fee for the first year. However, after a year, you will be charged a fee of $5 or five per cent of the transaction amount which might be higher,
● Credit Limit
Another feature of the destiny card is that it has a very low credit limit of $300. Other unsecured credit cards have higher credit limits.
● Annual Fee
As a yearly payment, Destiny card charges an annual fee of $75 for the first year and subsequently, you will be required to pay an annual fee of $99.
● Fraud Protection
Another outstanding feature of the destiny credit cards, is that the card offers zero frau liability for unauthorized use. Making your funds and finances safe.
● Late Fee
Destiny Mastercard attracts a fee of $40 for any late payment. This comes in addition to the APR charges that are on the total amount you are still owing. Therefore, it is important you don’t miss your payments or pay late. It affects your credit score.
Pros of the Destiny Mastercard
1. No Upfront Security Deposit: This card does not need a security deposit, unlike most cards for people with fair to poor credit, which are often secured with an up-front payment.
2. Swift Pre-qualification: destiny credit cards are one of the cards with the fastest pre-qualification check. With this card, it takes only 60 seconds to let you check whether you are qualified for the card or not.
3. Low Minimum Credit Score: the destiny card is a card specially designed for individuals with bad or poor credit scores. Even those who have gone bankrupt in the past, you can still qualify for this card.
4. Report to all the three credit bureaus: be assured that the Destiny credit card is one that would help you establish a good credit score as long as it is used properly. This is due to the fact that the card sends your transaction reports to all the three major credit bureaus. Therefore, it is essential you pay on time and keep track of your finances if you want your credit to boost as far as possible.
ALSO READ: Comenity.net/cosmoprof Login, Reward Credit Card Application, Activation | Cosmo Prof Credit Card Payment
Cons of the Destiny Mastercard
1. Annual Fee: one of the disadvantages of the destiny card is its annual fee. This card charges a yearly fee of $74 for the first year. Although this is relatively a low annual fee, there are other entry-level cards that do not charge any annual fee.
2. High APR: Aside from the high annual fee, the destiny credit card also comes with a high purchase APR of 26.9%. This could be a huge debt if you do not pay off your balance in full at the end of each month.
3. No Rewards Program; unlike other credit cards that help to improve credit scores, the destiny card does not provide any reward nor a cash back offer.
4. Foreign transaction: on all foreign transactions,my destiny credit card charges a fee of 1% which makes it inadvisable to use in foreign country.
Who Should Consider the Destiny Mastercard?
The following individuals are those who should consider applying for a Destiny credit card;
● Individuals with bad credit: if you have a bad or poor credit and even if you have been declared bankrupt, you can still apply for this card.
● Students: if you are a student looking for your first card and you have no credit, the Destiny credit card is a great choice to consider.
● Eligibility checker: if you would like to check your eligibility, destiny credit card gives you the opportunity to do a quick-qualification to check your eligibility under 60 seconds. In fact, pre-qualification will not affect your credit score in any way.
How To Apply For a Destiny Credit Card
To apply for a Destiny Credit card, follow this guideline strictly;
- Launch a browser on your phone and enter this URL; https://www.destinycard.com/invite.
- Once you get to the homepage of the Destiny card application, you will be asked to fill in some of your details.
- Enter your Full name, address, e-mail, phone number, date of birth, social security number and answer other questions correctly.
- Read the Destiny terms and conditions and read the submit application agreement.
- Then accept the agreement report and after which you should press the ‘submit application’ button.
After submitting the application form, you will be sent a mail that will contain your application code. Before application, you can check out if you are pre-qualified for the Destiny mastercard.
How to Login to Destiny Credit Card Portal
The following steps suggest how you can successfully login into the destiny credit card login portal. Follow the steps in their exact sequence and you won’t suffer any obstacle while logging in.
- Open the destiny credit card login URL at https://destiny.myfinanceservice.com/ on any of your preferred browsers.
- Type in your username and add your password.
- Then, click on the ‘log in’ bar.
With these steps you will be able to login successfully on the destiny credit card portal.
ALSO READ: Amazon Prime Credit Card Review 2023 – Pros & Cons, Log in and Application
How to Make Destiny Credit Card Bill Payment
Making your destiny credit card payment is easy, fast and convenient. All you need is your destiny credit card login details and you will be able to make payments online, over the phone and through mail.
To make your destiny credit card payment through mail, just send your payment details to P.O Box 477 Beaverton Oregon address. You will get a response as soon as your payment is received.
If you will be paying through the Destiny Credit Card Portal,’
- log on to www.Destinycard.com.
- Sign in using your destiny credit card login details.
- Once you are on the homepage, locate the payment option in the menu bar.
- Then follow the other screen instructions to finalize your payment process.
If you would like to make your destiny credit card payment through contact details, just place a call through and you will be attended to. To do that, dial 1-844-222-5695 to reach the destiny credit card customer service and follow all the instructions given by them. On the call with you will be a live agent, helping out with the payment. Ensure you provide the agent with genuine details only!
Destiny Credit Card Contact Information
If you will like to make more enquiries or make complaints, reach out to the destiny credit card customer service through these contact details;
- Phone: 1-844-222-5695
- Official Website: https://www.destinycard.com/home
- Login Website: https://destiny.myfinanceservice.com/
The Destiny Credit Card is one of the best unsecured credit cards out there. In this guide, we have been able to provide you with all the essential things you need to know about this card.
Therefore, whether or not the destiny card is good for you depends on you majorly. Read through to understand the details and see if it will be beneficial to you. If you have trouble relating with our piece, you can suggest to us in the comments section or drop a response if you find the article helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Issues the Destiny Mastercard?
The destiny credit card is issued by the First Electronic Bank and is serviced by Genesis FS Card services, Inc.
Why should I apply for the Destiny Mastercard?
One of the advantages of applying for this card is that your account history is reported to all three major credit agencies. As a result, you will have the opportunity to build a reliable payment history while taking advantage of a credit card’s ease.
How can this card help me build a good payment history?
By consistently paying your bills on time each month, you can show the kind of fiscal discipline that many lenders consider when assessing your creditworthiness. Making on-time payments will help you establish a solid payment history because your Destiny Mastercard payment history is reported to all three major credit agencies.
When will I receive my card if I apply?
You will get your new card In most cases, within 14 business days of being approved.
Can I open more than one Destiny card account?
No, you can only have one Destiny credit card account at a time.
ALSO READ: All You Need To Know About The Aspire Credit Card