2023 Indigo Mastercard Review- Getting a good credit card with a low and damaged credit is one of the hardest things to do. However, with my indigo credit card, everything is made possible. With this card, you will be able to start out your credit card journey, rebuild your low FICO score and get access to numerous features and benefits.
Aside from that, opening my indigo credit card account also gives me the opportunity to pay low foreign transaction fees. Therefore, if you want to make international purchases, you will be able to do it at a cost-efficient price.
Would you love to know more about this amazing Mastercard? Continue reading!
Overview of the Indigo Mastercard
Indigo Mastercard is a credit card that is designed for people with less-than-perfect credit. It is issued by Capital One. it is specifically targeted at consumers who may have a harder time getting approved for a traditional credit card due to poor credit history or lack of credit history.
This MasterCard indigo design offers a number of benefits to its users, including a low annual fee, a relatively high credit limit, and the opportunity to improve credit scores over time by using the card responsibly. It also comes with a number of features that are designed to help users manage their finances and make informed financial decisions, such as online account management, alerts for suspicious activity, and tools for tracking spending.
ALSO READ: Activating Your Citi Credit Card: A Step-by-Step Guide
Additionally, with the indigo cards, you do not need a credit check or a security deposit, which is why it is the best option for you as a credit builder. By using the card responsibly and paying bills on time, you will be able to improve your credit scores over time and may eventually be qualified for credit cards with better terms and rates.
Overall, my indigo credit card is a good option for you if you want to rebuild or establish a credit history. This card gives you the opportunity to pay low annual fees unlike other cards and comes with many perks. are willing to pay a relatively low annual fee in exchange for the opportunity to do so.
Explained further in this piece are more details about the Indigo Mastercard. Keep scrolling to learn all!
Pros of the Indigo Mastercard– 2023 Indigo Mastercard Review
The Indigo Mastercard is a credit card that is designed for people with poor or limited credit history. As such, it may offer numerous benefits some of which are;
● No annual fee: One of the main advantages of the Indigo Mastercard is that it does not charge an annual fee, unlike other credit card. This can be a significant cost saving compared to other credit cards that charge annual fees, which can range from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars per year.
● Credit building: credit building is the major goal of everyone with a low FICO score. This is what my indigo credit card is designed for. It is created to help individuals with poor or limited credit build or repair their credit. By using the card responsibly and paying your bills on time, you can help improve your credit score within the shortest period.
● Easy Approval: Getting an approved indigo card is easy and fast compared to other credit cards. This can be especially useful for people who are trying to establish or rebuild their credit. In fact, if you are approved, you will be able to collect your indigo MasterCard within 14 working days. However, if you are not approved, you will get a letter through the mail, explaining the reason behind your disqualification.
● Credit limit: The Indigo Mastercard typically has a relatively low credit limit, which is beneficial for you if you are trying to avoid debts. The maximum credit limit for this car is $300. However, it is important to note that the credit limit cannot increase unlike other cards and it is not competitive.
Cons of the Indigo Mastercard
The MasterCard indigo established is not a perfect one, hence, it comes with some downfalls. Some of the potential disadvantages of the Indigo Mastercard include:
High APR: One disadvantage of the Indigo Mastercard is that it typically has a high annual percentage rate (APR) compared to other credit cards. This means that if you carry a balance from month to month, you may end up paying more in interest over time.
ALSO READ: Activate and Use Your Wells Fargo Card: How to do it
Limited rewards: The Indigo Mastercard does not offer the same level of rewards or benefits as other credit cards like Capital One Platinum and the Petal 2 Visa Credit card. It does not offer cash back or rewards points for purchases and does not include travel insurance or other perks that are commonly offered by other credit cards.
Low credit limit: The Indigo credit card typically has a relatively low credit limit, which can be limiting if you need to make larger purchases. Although, some other cards have a limit similar to this they can be increased as soon as the user’s credit increases.
No grace period: Some credit cards offer a grace period, which is a period of time during which you can pay your balance in full without incurring interest charges. The Indigo Mastercard does not offer a grace period, which means that you will be charged interest on your balance from the date of purchase.
Credit check: Although the approval process for this card is one of the easiest. However, In order to apply for the Indigo Mastercard, you may need to undergo a credit check, which can have a negative impact on your credit score.
Rates and Fees of the Indigo Mastercard
APR: The Indigo credit card has a high APR compared to other credit cards. However, the APR T vary depending on the specific card issuer and your creditworthiness, but it ranges from 19.9% to 26.9%.
Annual fee: The Indigo Mastercard does not charge an annual fee.
Late payment fee: If you do not make your minimum payment as and when due, you may be charged a late payment fee with no grace period. The amount of this fee is typically around $40.
Cash advance fee: If you use the Indigo Mastercard to obtain a cash advance, you will be charged a cash advance fee. You will be charged a percentage of the cash advance amount, ranging from 3% to 5%.
Balance transfer fee: If you use my indigo credit card to transfer a balance from another credit card, you will be charged a transfer fee, a percentage of the balance transferred, ranging from 3% to 5%.
Uses of the Indigo Card
- You can use the MasterCard Indigo designed to build better credit and increase your creditworthiness.
- You can use it to find details of the best offers the company is offering for its users.
- With this card, you can make your indigo credit card payment on the company’s official website; www.myindigocreditcard.com.
MyIndigocard Login Portal Details
my indigo credit card login portal is one of the easiest places to access and make enquiries and payments of your Indigo credit card. This website is easy to access using any of your internet-enabled devices like your phones, computers and even tablets.
On www.myindigocreditcard.com, you get to enjoy some amazing perks. Below are a few of them;
- Access your profile and update it faster and easier.
- 24/7 portal access as long as there is an internet connection.
- The Portal can be accessed with your PC, tablet and smartphone.
- Easy registration.
- Access balance and pay bills online for free.
- The website offers the best security so you can be assured that your information are well guarded.
- The website comes with a user-friendly interface.
- You will be able to track your credit history and enjoy paperless transactions with this card.
How to Register for www.myindigocard.com Login Account
To own an indigo MasterCard, you have to register online. To register, below are the steps to take;
- Log on to my indigo credit card registration page or click here (https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/Account/RegisterF).
- Once you are on the homepage, enter your card number, your date of birth and your SSN Number.
- After that, Click on “Continue to Next Step.“
- On the next page, create a unique password.
- Save the password to your google account for easy remembrance.
- Done! Your account has been created.
ALSO READ: Homeowners Insurance 2023 Guide: What It Covers
How to Access www.myindigocard.com Login Account
Once you have completed the registration process and have created an account at Myindigocard.com, you will be able to log in seamlessly to the portal. Below are the steps to follow to login in successfully on my indigo credit card login portal;
- Launch the Indigo MasterCard webpage on your browser or click here.
- Once you get to the homepage, enter your username and login password.
- Click on “Login” and you will be able to access your account.
However, there is a need to know that if you enter incorrect MyIndigocard login details more than three times, your account might be blocked. Therefore, ensure you input the right information where needed.
How to Activate MyIndigocard using Myindigocard.com
To be able to use your Indigo Mastercard, you have to have your card activated. To do that, follow these steps;
- Launch the Myindigocard.com activate website on your browsers.
- Input your indigo credit card login to access your account.
- Select a Pin for your card
- Click on “Activate”
- Follow all other on-screen information to complete your activation process.
MyIndigoCard Login Customer Card Details
In case you have any query or complaint or you need help and support as regards your Indigo credit card, below are the details of the Indigo credit card customer service;
- For customer service, call; 1-866-946-9545
- Toll-free number; 1-866-946-9545
- For stolen or lost cards, call; 1-882-260-4532
- Fax, use: 1-503-268-4711
Genesis FSCard Services,
P.O. BOX 4477,
Beaverton, OR 97076-44777
FAQs for Indigo Mastercard
How can I track my indigo credit card?
You can track your Indigo Mastercard over the phone through; (800) 353-5920. You will be asked for your social security number and follow all other instructions as ordered by the customer service representative.
Is the indigo credit card good?
The Indigo credit card is a good option for anyone looking forward to establishing or rebuilding their credit. However, the worthiness of this card depends on the individual. There are many factors to consider when evaluating a credit card. Therefore, check the APR, fees, rewards program and other features of this card to see if it fits what you are looking forward to.
How do I cancel my indigo credit card online?
To cancel your Indigo credit card online, you will need to follow these steps:
Gather your personal information, such as your account number and the reason for cancelling the card. Then, reach out to First Access, the issuer of the Indigo credit card, to request the cancellation. You can do this through the following methods:
- Online: log in to your account on the First Access website and follow the instruction to cancel your Indigo credit card.
- Phone: You can call First Access at 866-946-9545 to request the cancellation of your Indigo credit card.
- Confirm that the cancellation request has been processed and that your account has been closed.
Note: It is important to note that cancelling a credit card can impact your credit score, so you may want to consider the potential consequences before deciding to cancel. Additionally, you should make sure to pay off any outstanding balances on the card before cancelling it to avoid incurring additional fees or damaging your credit.
ALSO READ: 9 Best Food Processors To Get in 2023
What bank owns the indigo credit card?
First Access is the issuer of the Indigo Mastercard